Baystate Mary Lane Outpatient Center
Baystate Mary Lane Outpatient Center serves the residents of Ware and its surrounding communities offering a variety of primary and pediatric care, specialty care including gastroenterology, orthopedic medicine, OB/Gyn, lab, imaging services and rehabilitation and physical therapy. Specialty services on campus include the Baystate Regional Cancer Program at Baystate Mary Lane and Baystate Mary Lane Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine.
The Satellite Emergency Facility at Baystate Mary Lane Outpatient Center in Ware provides care for emergency injuries or illness, with highly skilled emergency medicine physicians, nurses and staff. Emergency care is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- BMP- Mary Lane Ob/Gyn, BMLH in Ware413-967-2655
- BMP-Mary Lane Orthopedics, BMLH in Ware 413-967-2577
- BMP-Quabbin Adult Medicine, BMLH in Ware 413-967-2324 & 95 Sargent St, Belchertown 413-323-7212
- BMP-Quabbin Pediatrics-BMLH in Ware 413-967-2040
- BMP-Quaboag Gastroenterology, BMLH in Ware, Ware & 95 Sargent St, Belchertown - 413-967-2800